Desktop Computer Stations
Each floor of the library offers desktop computer stations, including some study rooms. AppleOS is available on the second floor only.
- Students, faculty, and staff may log in to any computer using their LoboID and password.
- Community Borrowers are restricted to first floor computers.
- Visitors to the Library may be logged into an available first floor computer for $1
- Students, staff, and faculty should log in to the LoboNet network with their LoboID and password.
- Guests to campus may use the LoboGuest network, no log-in required.
last updated: May 2, 2021