Desktop Computer Stations
Each floor of the library offers desktop computer stations, including some study rooms. iOS is available on the second floor only.
- Students, faculty, and staff may log in to any computer using their LoboID and password.
- Community Borrowers are restricted to first-floor computers.
- Visitors to the library may be logged in to an available first-floor computer for $1 per day
- Students, staff, and faculty should log in to the LoboNet network with their LoboID and password.
- Guests to campus may use the SRGuest network; no log-in is required.
last updated: August 15, 2022