A set annual donation gives Big Bend community members access to our university library, including the use of desktop computers, scanners, and printers, as well as borrowing privileges for books and media.
Types of Community Borrowers:
- Individual CB
- Individual CB Minor
- Institutional CB (beta program)
The Community Borrower program is open to residents of Brewster, Presidio, Pecos, and Jeff Davis Counties, 18 years and older ($50 annual gift).
- Desktop computer access on the first floor
- Borrow up to 10 items at a time
Minor Community Borrowers must have a signed Computer Use Policy Agreement on file. Ask at the Front Desk for more information.
The Beta Institutional Community Borrower Program is a CB account for use by a local institution or organization with research needs. The Beta Institutional CB costs $100 annually and ties the account to the institution rather than an individual.
- Desktop computer use on the first floor of the Library
- Borrow up to 25 items at a time
- Free Document Delivery privileges
last updated: May 12, 2021