Desktop Computer Stations
Each floor of Alpine’s Bryan Wildenthal Memorial Library offers desktop computer stations. Some of the nine study rooms also have desktop computer stations. iOS is available on the second floor only.
- Students, faculty, and staff may log in to any computer using their LoboID and password.
- Community Borrowers are restricted to specified first-floor computers.
- Visitors may be logged in to an available first-floor computer for $1 per day. Check in at the Front Desk for access.
- Students, staff, and faculty should log in to the LOBONET network with their LoboID and password.
- Guests to campus may use the SRGuest network; no log-in is required.
- ESRI ArcGIS software – administrative licenses available. Contact: Dominick Percoco, Director of Academic Technology, for access.
- Proctorio proctoring software – any public access computer desktop can download this software as an add-on to Chrome without administrative computer access.
last updated: December 6, 2023