The SRSU Library is an authorized U.S. Passport Acceptance Facility offering passport processing by appointment only.
Make an appointment by filling out the Passport Appointment Request Form or by calling the Front Desk, 432-837-8123. The Passport Appointment Coordinator will work with you to ensure you have the appropriate documentation before confirming your appointment.
The Library does not take passport photos. Local photo services include:
- Wind River Photography, 432-940-8475
- PrintCo, 432-837-3100
Each application requires two separate payments:
- Passport Application Fee*
- MUST be paid with a check or money order
- Make check or money order payable to the “U.S. Department of State”
- Execution Fee ($35)
- Can be paid with cash, check, or money order
- Make check or money order payable to “Sul Ross State University”
*Standard fees and estimated times for processing are listed on the U.S. Passport and International Travel website. Contact the Library at 432-837-8123 with questions.
last updated: May 12, 2021